With the help of some household items and craft supplies, you can make your very own water bottle pencil case. Now you can be the coolest and trendiest kid in school!
1 glue gun
1 exacto knife or pair of scissors
1 empty plastic bottles
- Cut both plastic bottles into half and keeping only the bottom parts
- Apply glue around the top edge of the longer bottle.
- Apply the zipper right on the glue. Remember to have the slider facing outwards.
- Apply glue around the top edge of the shorter bottle.
- Carefully roll the second half onto the glue
- Wait to cool
- Grab your pens to place it in and you’re good to go!