**This product cannot be combined with any promotional code.
LifeStraw Steel uses the same innovative water filtration design as the award winning LifeStraw, but in a durable, portable, and sleek steel exterior for maximum protection. The LifeStraw Steel also contains a 2-stage water filtration process for additional benefits beyond the LifeStraw alone.
Use LifeStraw Steel while treading through particularly rough terrains where it may be more susceptible to bumps and tumbles, and allow LifeStraw to provide you with safe and drinkable water from almost any water source.
- Building upon the ingenuity of the original LifeStraw filter, LifeStraw Steel also contains an activated carbon capsule to reduce chemicals such as chlorine and organic compounds including pesticides and herbicides from entering your drinking water.
- LifeStraw Steel is made of a stainless steel construction for maximum durability.
- Each LifeStraw filter can remove up to 99.9999% of bacteria and protozoa.
- With the additional advantage of removing chlorine, LifeStraw Steel can further reduce bad odor and taste.
- Lifetime of 264 gallons (1,000 liters) for the hollow fiber membrane, and lifetime of 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable carbon capsule.
- With no shelf life, keep LifeStraw Steel in your emergency kits and be prepared at all times.
- Find a body of water such as a stream or a river (you may also put the water in a bottle or cup if you do not wish to drink the water directly).
- Open filtration end of filter and place into water source.
- Open other end of LifeStraw and drink filtered water through opening.
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 1 inch
- Weight: 4.4 ounces (125 grams)
- Construction: Food grade stainless steel. Meets US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards.