**This product cannot be combined with any promotional code.
Once your LifeStraw Go bottle no longer filters water, it is time for a replacement. Each LifeStraw filter can filter up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water before replacement is needed.
- 2-Stage replacement filter compatible with all LifeStraw Go bottles
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters) or 3 months, whichever comes first
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Available in Blue or White
Stage 1: Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Lifetime: 264 gallons (1,000 liters) for the hollow fiber membrane
Stage 2: Activated Carbon Capsule
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOC)
- Lifetime: 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable activated carbon capsule
- Unscrew top cap of LifeStraw Go bottle.
- Gently remove filter and discard appropriately.
- Insert new filter into top cap and screw top cap back into bottle.
- Continue use until another replacement is needed.