About Adya Clarity Filtration System
The Adya Water Filtration System works together with Adya Clarity Solution to ensure the cleanest most pristine and best tasting water on this planet. Equipped with a 0.2 micron size ceramic filter in the top tank, it effectively removes all the sediment.
The filtration system saves you time and effort for filtering every glass of water and ensures you have a continuous supply of treated water readily available with a convenience spigot dispenser.
The Adya Clarity Filter System is equipped with a top of the line 4-Layer Earth Filter to ensure water purity.
- Activated Carbon absorbs a wide range of contaminants.
- Zeolites reduce odour and heavy metals from water.
- Silica Sand removes granular contaminants, suspended solids, and colloids.
- Ion Exchange Resin removes harmful heavy metal ions, and replaces them with more harmless ions.
- Filtration Method – Gravity-fed
- Filter Media – Micro Ceramic, Activated Carbon, Zeolites, Silica Sand, and Ion Exchange Resin
- Capacity – Top Tank holds 1.3 gallons (5L) / Bottom Tank holds 2.6 gallons (10L)
- Dimensions – Fully assembled 13B x 23H (in) / Assembled without base 11B x 18H (in)
- Material – Food grade HDPE #2 BPA-free plastic
- Weight – 9 lbs.
“Residents of California and Iowa – Due to certain restrictive water treatment registration laws, Adya Clarity may NOT be sold to residents of Iowa, and may ONLY be sold to California Residents for Outdoor and/or Recreational uses. Please ONLY use Adya Clarity for Outdoor/Recreational uses if you live in California. For more information please reference http://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/device/Pages/WTD-FAQ.aspx.” “The Adya Portable Water Filtration Unit and replacement filters are NOT available for residents of California or Iowa due to certain restrictive water treatment registration law. For more information please reference http://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/device/Pages/WTD-FAQ.aspx.” California Residents – Once treated we recommend filtration with an outdoor/recreational filter“