**This promotion cannot be combined with any promotional code.
Dubbed by Time magazine as the “Best Invention of 2005”, LifeStraw personal water filter is the most advanced water filtration system designed to turn contaminated water sources into drinkable, safe water for consumption.
Portable and lightweight, LifeStraw is ideal in emergency kits during natural disasters such as floods, as well as for campers, hikers, or backpackers who may drink from unsafe rivers and lakes.
LifeStraw is superior to other filtration systems on the market as it does not require chemicals or electricity to filter contaminated water. Simply use the LifeStraw whenever you need drinkable water from water sources.
- Lightweight and compact, LifeStraw is perfect to take on the go and fits into most travel bags.
- Surpassing EPA guidelines, LifeStraw has been tested to effectively remove 99.9999% of bacteria and protozoan parasites, including E. Coli, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Campylobacter, Shigella, Salmonella, and more.
- LifeStraws can filter up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water before you replace them.
- Each filter is BPA-free and contains no chemicals, batteries, or intricate moving parts.
- LifeStraw can filter water down to an amazing 0.2 microns in size, also reducing turbidity.
- Find a body of water such as a stream or a river (you may also put the water in a bottle or cup if you do not wish to drink the water directly).
- Open filtration end of filter and place into water source.
- Open other end of LifeStraw and drink filtered water through opening.
- Replace filters when needed.
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 1 inch
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Construction: durable plastic. Does not require replacement parts, batteries, or any chemicals.
- Capacity: filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water.
- Shelf Life: 5 years when stored at room temperature. (Product package may state shelf life of 3 years, but this will be corrected on newer packaging. The actual shelf life is 5 years.)
- Included: Comes with a lanyard, and a cap for the mouth piece and end piece