**This product cannot be combined with any promotional code.
Introducing the new LifeStraw Go with 2-stage filtration, ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Fill up the bottle, screw on the lid, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece.
- Hollow fibre membrane filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water down to 0.2 microns
- Lifetime of 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable carbon capsule
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odor and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed include:
- Giardia lamblia (Beaver Fever)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Use bottle to scoop water from any accessible water source such as pond, stream, or river.
- LifeStraw will remove 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria such as Campylobacter, Vibrio Cholerae, and more.
- When filter reaches its capacity of 264 gallons of water, it will stop taking in water and you will need to replace it with a new LifeStraw Go replacement filter.
- LifeStraw Filter Capacity: 264 gallons (1000 liters)
- Capacity 22 oz
- Weight: 5.9 ounces
- Dimensions: 9.25 L x 3.14 W
- Material: BPA-Free Tritan
- Key Feature: Two stage filtration, filters 264 gallons of water, carbon capsule filters 26 gallons, no chemicals or moving parts