The LifeStraw carbon capsule replacements is now available for purchase. Filtering up to 100 liters of water, LifeStraw carbon capsule replacements reduce chlorine, bad taste, odor and organic chemical matter. Replacing the carbon capsule in your LifeStraw Steel is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the bottom cap of the LifeStraw Steel and gently remove the carbon capsule. Discard the used one.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee
**This product cannot be combined with any promotional code.
Once your LifeStraw Go bottle no longer filters water, it is time for a replacement. Each LifeStraw filter can filter up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water before replacement is needed.
- 2-Stage replacement filter compatible with all LifeStraw Go bottles
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters) or 3 months, whichever comes first
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Available in Blue or White
Stage 1: Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Lifetime: 264 gallons (1,000 liters) for the hollow fiber membrane
Stage 2: Activated Carbon Capsule
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOC)
- Lifetime: 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable activated carbon capsule
- Unscrew top cap of LifeStraw Go bottle.
- Gently remove filter and discard appropriately.
- Insert new filter into top cap and screw top cap back into bottle.
- Continue use until another replacement is needed.